Best Online Roulette Odds for US Players
If you are interested in playing roulette for real money, it is important to know the chances of winning the game. This is important because each bet on the roulette table has its probability of winning, which can be summed up as roulette odds. The odds will be affected by the kind of roulette game you choose to play and the rules.
In some situations, you can be able to use the roulette odds calculator to determine the winning chances. While in some, you might want to use roulette payout tricks.
However, the question “What is the best bet in roulette?” will always be what most players are interested in knowing. When you learn about the odds, you will be finding out a way to make roulette odds in your favor possible.
So, if you are interested in knowing more about the roulette odds, the best bet to make, keep reading our guide below. You will be able to find out the roulette table odds and the best odds in roulette for your next game. For your convenience, we have also listed casinos where you can play roulette with the best odds.
Roulette Odds Calculator
As we have mentioned above, you will have to calculator the outcome of each of the bets you make on roulette. Also, keep in mind that each roulette variation has its odds for each bet. The odds are expressed in x to 1, which means that you will x amount for 1 amount you have a bet. For example, if the odds for a single number are 35 to 1, it means that you will win your dollar plus the $35 if you win.
So, how do you calculate roulette payouts? For each bet you make, you will divide 36 by the number of squares of your wager.
You will have to minus the 1 to get the odds. For example, if you bet three numbers, you will divide 36 by 3, which is 12, and then minus 1, and you get 11. This makes the odds 11 to 1.
Here are the odds for roulette:
|Bet||Potential Payout||European Roulette Odds||American Roulette Odds|
Roulette Table Odds
There are two categories of bets on the roulette table known as the inside and outside bets. This is how the stakes are categorized and how you will be placing them on the table. Obviously, all of the bets will have their odds. We will look at that more below.
Outside Bet Odds
The kind of bets on the outside category include the even, odd, black, red, 1-18, or 19-36. These bets are the ones that will give you the best chance of getting a payout. However, the payout is not that great because it is usually 1:1.
Here is the best you can expect to make as outside bets:
- Low or High – Payout of 1:1. The ball has to land in any number between 1 and 18 for a low bet. For high it has to land from 19 to 36.
- Red or Black – Payout of 1:1. The ball will land on the color you choose to bet.
- Odd or Even – Payout of 1:1. The ball has to land on an even or odd number without being specific on the number.
- Column – Payout of 2:1. The ball has to land on a number that is in the column that you choose. 12 numbers are in three columns.
- Dozens – Payout of 2:1. The ball will land in the dozen that you choose to bet, which can either be the first 1-12 or the second 13-24.
|European Odds||American Odds|
Inside Bets Odds
As you might have guessed, the inside bet has a lower chance of you winning, and they have high payouts. However, the house edge is the same as the outside bets.
Here are the inside bets:
- Straight – Payout of 35:1. You will be betting on a single number.
- Split – Payout of 17:1. You will be betting on two numbers close to each other.
- Street – Payout of 11:1. You will be betting on three numbers in a row.
- Corner – Payout of 8:1. You will be betting on four numbers for a corner.
- Basket – Payout of 6:1. You will be betting on five numbers.
- Line – Payout of 5:1. You will be betting on two next to each other.
|Bet||European Odds||American Odds||Payout|
Best Odds in Roulette: FAQs
The best bet is in the European version of the game. You will use the en-prison strategy to reduce the house edge, getting it to be at 1.35%.
There most common number that hits the most in roulette is 17. Players bet on the outcome of the roulette ball landing on 17 most of the time and cover their bases by placing the bet on the color black.
The odds are expressed in x to 1, which means that you will x amount for 1 amount you have a bet. For example, if the odds for a single number are 35 to 1, it means that you will your dollar plus the $35 if you win.
The odds of the 00 bet are 17:1, which is also known as the row bet.
The single number bet is the one that has the highest payout but has the 1/38 of occurring with a payout of 35:1. Your best bet is playing the French and European versions of the game as they have better odds.
In an experiment, the roulette simulation has over 80 billion spins, and the most frequent number appeared 14 times. The number also had a probability of 27.4%. 20, 5, 29, and 2 are some of the numbers that appeared frequently.
There are no safest bets in roulette because all of them are affected by the house edge. However, people seem to think that the safest bet is the black bet, which is not true.
More Roulette Guides