Best Online Roulette for Real Money
Online Roulette is a game in which a small ball is dropped onto a spinning, numbered wheel, with players betting on where the ball will land. Roulette – directly translated to little wheel from French – holds a plethora of betting options yet is still easy enough to understand. Players will be spoilt for choice whilst placing riveting bets on various outcomes.
Whether you are are looking for the best real money roulette or free roulette games online, you’ll find a great selection to choose from. Our recommended virtual casinos deliver the best player experience, with lucrative bonuses to set up your next coming game. In this guide, we’ll give you a quick walkthrough of the roulette key rules, variants, and strategies, so you can be able to jump right in and start playing.
Best Roulette Casino Sites
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play High Country Casino|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Las Vegas|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Old Havana|
|Play Supernova Casino|
|Play Ruby Slots Casino|
|Play Lucky Hippo Casino|
|Play EL Royale|
|Play Drake Casino|
Online Roulette Real Money
Real money options offer a great variation of every roulette game. Roulette players can enjoy the games instantly, without any setup, registration, or even downloads required. Real money players can unlock bonuses and more roulette promotions.
How We List Roulette Casinos
We don’t just list a casino for the sake of listing. We always make sure that roulette players are catered for when listing. Here are some factors that we go for when selecting a casino to list:
- Best Bonuses for Roulette Players – casinos we list should offer the best bonuses and promotions for roulette game players.
- Safe & Secure Gaming- roulette players should always feel safe and not have to always worry about their data safety. We list casinos that are safe and secure at all times and those that are licensed and regulated.
- Free & Real Money Gaming- players should be able to play for free and also for real money.
- Mobile Roulette Gaming- Roulette players on the go should also be able to play on the go at any-time and place.
There are a number of different versions of roulette circulating the internet at the time of writing. However, these games will always be able to be grouped into three distinct categories: French, European, and American roulette.
French roulette is the oldest type of roulette available. This is the original game which is played using only one zero on the roulette wheel.
Le Partage: if the player makes an even-money wager and the ball lands on a zero, half of their initial bet will be returned
En Prison: if the player makes an even paying wager, they can opt for en prison to take place. This means that their initial wager will be held by the dealer – losing nothing even though their bet did not win.
European roulette is the favored game by many – even though French roulette yields better winnings. European roulette is favored in casinos and land-based establishments alike for one reason: lower house edges.
American roulette was brought to life when the popular casino game was taken from Europe to America by European settlers. After being in play for a few years, US gamblers decided to shake up the game by adding a double zero to the roulette wheel.
How To Play Roulette
For new roulette players that want to learn the game, we recommend that you start with playing free roulette games to up your skills. Free online roulette games are there to help you not risk your hard-earned money. When you are done and ready, then you can play for real money. Find more roulette strategies to learn, Click here for how to play roulette.
If you are a roulette enthusiast and want to be able to play using mobile devices at any time and place, then you have a lot of options. All the best casinos on the net on the US market offer mobile types of some of their roulette online games and most of them give players the chance to play live roulette on their mobile.
Roulette Tips & Strategy
- Betting System – Play a roulette game with a betting system to increase your chances of winning. The Martingale Betting System, for instance, is a good way to all and guarantees a profit. The impression is, to begin with, the lowest table limit stake size, placing your bet on an even-odds payout such as Black or Red, High or Low, Even or Odd
- European Roulette- Avoid American Roulette if the European version is accessible. European Roulette slightly has better odds because it lacks the 00. Make use of popular strategies at all times.
- Worst Bet (0-00-1-2-3)- If you play American Roulette, don’t place a wager on the 5-number combination of 0-00-1-2-3. It has the worst odds, with a 7.89% house edge.
- Make Your Money Last- to make your money last, enjoying the experience of gambling Roulette for as long as possible, stick to bets that pay even money. They include the Odd/Even and Low (1-18)/High (19-36), Black/Red betting options.
- Combination Bets (Red + top Row)- look at the 1st 12, 2nd 12 and 3rd 12 blocks, they have 6 red and 6 black, 6 even and 6 odds. however, if you check the rows of 12, you’ll see a slightly different angle.
Roulette Bets and Rules
Web roulette bets can be split into two major sections; outside bets and inside bets. Inside bets are bets which are made either on direct numbers (one – thirty-six) or on small groups of numbers. Outside bets are bets made on larger groups of numbers, for example, red or black consisting of eighteen numbers each. Play online roulette at the best casinos today with best roulette offers. We shall discuss the most commonly made roulette wagers available below.
Inside bets are smaller, unique bets holding huge potential wins for all players. Take a look at various inside bets you can make in the online roulette below.
Straight – Also known as a single, a straight bet is a bet made on a single number on the roulette wheel. This is the highest paying bet one can make on roulette with a payout of thirty-five to one.
Split- A split bet is performed when a player places a wager on two adjacent numbers – either vertically or horizontally on the table layout.
Street- A street bet is a wager made on three consecutive horizontal numbers in a row, for example; seven, eight, and nine.
Corner- A corner bet is a wager made on four numbers that meet at one corner. So, for example, on a roulette table, the numbers twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-eight and twenty-nine form a square.
Six line- A six-line is a wager made on six consecutive numbers which make up two horizontal lines on the roulette table. A wager like this could be made on; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for example.
Read on below to familiarize yourself with various types of outside bets you will be able to make in roulette odds as a player.
- Red or Black- Red or black is exactly as the name suggests. You will wager on either all of the black numbers or all of the red numbers.
- Odds or Evens- This bet is very similar to the red or black bet, however, this time you are wagering whether the ball will land on an odd or even number.
- 1 to 18- In this wager, you are betting on the likelihood of the roulette ball landing on the numbers between one to eighteen on the wheel.
- 19 to 36- Also known as high or Passé, this bet is exactly the same as the 1 to 18 wager, only on the high end of the spectrum. In this bet, you are predicting that the ball will manage to land on any number from nineteen to thirty-six.
- Dozen Bet- A dozen bet is a bet placed on dozen groups of numbers. The first twelve is comprised of numbers one to twelve.
The Evolution Of Roulette
Roulette is one of the few casino games whose origin is definite. The birth of roulette was actually a complete accident as it is a result of an experiment being conducted in an attempt to build a perpetual motion machine. Blaise Pascal – a French mathematician and physicist – had set out on a mission in 1655 to build a continuously rotating wheel to prove perpetual motion. Sadly, for Pascal, his invention failed, but luckily for the casino world, roulette was born.
The zero of the roulette wheels only came into play in 1842 when brothers Francois and Louis Blanc introduced a wheel containing the zero for King Charles III of Monaco. This was a huge step in the popular game as this heightened the house edge.
What number hits the most in roulette?
Four hottest numbers were 20, 5, 29, and 2, which happened 15, 14, 13, and 12 times respectively. Is this unusual? No. In a simulation of over 80 billion spins, the most frequent number, in 300-spin experiments, appeared most frequently at 14 times with a probability of 27.4%.
How do you win at roulette every time?
- Find a roulette game table with a high max bet and a small minimum.
- Wager a small amount on black or red; even or odd, or 1-18 or 19-36.
- Keep your bet on the same spot on the table until you hit it. …
- When you hit your wager and win, double your bet on the same spot for the next round
Is roulette all luck?
Yes, roulette is a game of luck.
More Roulette Online Guides