Best Online Bingo for Real Money
Online Bingo for money is a popular casino game where players mark off numbers on a card that is randomly drawn by a Bingo caller. The aim is to mark off numbers in a required pattern e.g. five in a row, all numbers on the edge of the card, etc. At Best USA Online Casinos, we help internet gamblers find the best bingo online for money. Bingo players all over USA can find the best online bingo games on demo and also for real cash. New players can check online bingo games before gambling for real money. Best Bingo online is not only a fun, enjoyable and also relaxing type of gambling, however, it’s a game also played by children, adults and even grandparents alike, in different settings. It is also played by grandparents in town squares, yet used as well as an educational tool to help kids learn numeracy! Online Bingo is a favorite at online gambling sites around the world and it is quickly becoming a staple at casinos online.
Top Online Bingo Casinos
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play High Country Casino|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Las Vegas|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Old Havana|
|Play Supernova Casino|
|Play Ruby Slots Casino|
Play Bingo for Money
The best way to enjoy bingo online is by playing for real money. Though, it should be noted that this isn’t always the best way to start. More on that in the next section. To play web Bingo for money is as easy as pie. All players need to do is register a profile at one of the licensed and trustworthy internet casinos featured that offer online Bingo. They can then make a deposit into their account via one of the offered banking methods (like an EFT, credit/debit card, or via an eWallet), take advantage of the welcome bonus, and choose a version of online Bingo to play.
Steps to Select a Bingo Provider
- Choose a web bingo site that is licensed and regulated
- Select a bingo online provider that promotes fair gaming and also responsible gaming
- Pick an online bingo provider that offers best bonuses and promotions
- Register with a bingo provider that has tied up with top e-wallets
- Google and see if the bingo online provider has negative or positive reviews
- Find an internet bingo provider that has been in the market for over 3+ years
Free Bingo Games
Although most players choose to play online Bingo for money, some players also prefer to play free online Bingo games. Free online Bingo games are an important part of a casino. As many players who haven’t played the game before, can learn all the rules of the game and how to play. However, doing so while playing for real money puts them at risk of incurring big losses.
That is why most websites offer free online Bingo games. Most do not even require a player to register a profile to play for free. We recommend that all new players first learn the rules of online Bingo (which is thoroughly explained in our How to Play Bingo page) and play for free, before wagering any money.
Bingo Online Game Variations
Bingo gaming sites offer a variety of different bingo games. You can gamble 75-ball, 80-ball, 90-ball or even a 30-ball bingo. The games vary when it comes to the patterns that you have to make, card prices and ball speed.
- 90-ball bingo: This variant that is originated in the UK, and then became the main type of bingo played in Europe, New Zealand and Australia.
- 80-ball bingo: This is the middle ground between the smaller 75 ball bingo and the bigger 90 ball bingo. This version comes with a card with 16 squares on it, four down and four across.
- 30-ball bingo: This is an extremely wild version of bingo, also known as ‘speed bingo’, and a great choice for those who don’t want the bingo game to drag on.
Best Online Bingo Strategy
As we had said earlier, bingo is a casino game governed by chance, so it might appear inconsistent to talk about creating a bingo strategy. However, there are a few steps that bingo online players can follow to increase their winning chances.
Best Bingo Rules
Bingo rules are straightforward. You buy a bingo card, or more bingo cards if you want more chances or a full strip of cards with all numbers on them so you can try to win the jackpot. The most common card is a 5×5 grid used in 75-ball bingo that is played mainly in the US, which will have the BINGO word written at the top. The first column has numbers between 1 and 15 under the ‘B’, the second column shows numbers between 16 and 30 under the ‘I’, third column have numbers between 31 and 45 under the ‘N’, the fourth column under ‘G’ have numbers from 46 to 60, and the last column under ‘O’ has numbers 61 to 75.
In a live hall, a caller will then call out numbers, and in a web casino the numbers will appear and you can mark the card yourself. You must mark off any number called out that appeared on your card. You only win when you are the first to have the five numbers marked off in a row vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, or in a winning pattern pre-determined by the casino.
The History of Bingo
Though Bingo only made its way to North America in 1929 (then known as Beano), the game can trace its roots all the way back to 1530 in Italy. From there, it spread all over Europe, morphing and changing as it went along. When Bingo was first played in America, it was called Beano, as players would park their cards with beans (instead of ink dots like the modern version) and would yell “Beano!” if they won. Toy salesman Edwin Lowe saw a game of Beano being played, and mistook the yell for “bingo!”.
He then enlisted help to develop the game, including noted Columbia math professor Carl Leffler, who helped him develop the non-repeating sequence for Bingo cards. The game’s popularity skyrocketed across North America and made its way to USA, where the American Criminal Code was amended to allow Bingo games as long as they were run for charitable purposes. Today, live Bingo (at land-based casinos and bingo halls) and online Bingo are two of the most popular casino games available for players to enjoy.
Online Bingo Terms
Bingo, for both online and land-based games, all have a set of terms that can be dizzying to understand. In this section, we explain some of the more common Bingo terms.
- After Games – Games that are played after the end of a steady ‘sessions’ of play.
- Cash Ball – a progressive jackpot that pays when Bingo is called.
- Free Space – The middle square of the bingo game card with no number on it.
- Lucky Jar – Also known as the ‘Cookie Jar’.
- Special – A game played outside the regular session.
- House – A short way of saying ‘The Bingo Hall’.
- Quickie –known as ‘Blowout’ were numbers are called as fast as possible.
- Wrap Up – The last bingo game of the session.
- Coverall also is known as ‘Blackout’ a bingo pattern that requires each and every number on your card to be called in order to win.
- Any Way- Usually, in Bingo, a player’s numbers need to align in a pattern before they can call Bingo. However, in an ‘anyway’ game, this pattern, a ‘C’ for example, can lie in any way on the card, e.g. Normal or inverted horizontally/vertically.
- Bingo- The name of the game derived from the name of the game Beano. Also, what players need to call out if they have matched all the numbers called out to those on their card.
FAQs On Bingo
What’s the best online bingo?
Can you really win money playing bingo online?
Yes, you can win real cash playing bingo games online.
Can I play bingo online?
Definitely. You can even make friends while playing.
Is online bingo legal in USA?
Yes, the casino game is legal to be played in the USA, however, the owner mustn’t reside in USA.
How much does it cost to play bingo?
An average set of bingo might cost you around $20 dollars with four cards in every game and payouts can reach upwards of $100 on each game
Is Online Bingo Safe?
Only genuine bingo sites have a betting license, and become accredited can take a lot of time.
More Bingo Guides
More Casino Games Guides