Ultimate Guide to Live Dealer Sic Bo
Live Dealer Sic Bo is a popular dice game that is similar to a blend between Craps and Roulette. Players place bets on certain areas of the table or numbers. The game dealer uses a small chest that is filled with dice to produce the results.
After stakes are made, the dealer then gets the chest, closes it, then shakes the chest to make the dice random. The dealer will then open the chest to show the winning combinations. Find the game’s strategy, rules, and how to play here.
The Benefits of playing Live Sic Bo
- You get the real casino experience
- You get to interact with other players
- No random number generator is used
Best Live Dealer Casinos
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play High Country Casino|
|Play Slots of Vegas Casino|
|Play Irish Luck Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Las Vegas Casino|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Old Havana Casino|
|Play Ruby Slots|
|Play Supernova Casino|
How to Play Live Dealer Sic Bo
Follow our guide to playing live Sic Bo, and the step-by-step on joining a live game session at your chosen casino. Get to know what are the differences between playing the live version and the web game.
Steps to Playing Live Sic Bo Game
A distinctive gambling round in Sic Bo is modest. The key is to remember to make the wager you want by placing chips on the part of the betting board which corresponds to your selected wager. If you’ve never gambled online — or never played in a live casino, follow these easy steps below to start playing.
Sic Bo is very easy and quick to play as you can see from the 5 steps below.
- Check the wager limits of the table. Make sure they are acceptable to you.
- Place a wager or bets at the table. For the first hand making the Small/Large wager.
- Wait for the dice to be rolled. This is done when the box is opened.
- Collect your winnings. If you have won, your money will then be tallied into your bankroll electronically.
- Place another wager and the process begins all over again.
Joining a Live Sic Bo Game
Live Sic Bo game is fun to play, however, beginners might want a tutorial on how to play around. The following shows what you need to do from the basic first steps all the way to the cash-out phase.
- Register at a Casino and Make a Deposit
To play, you need an account with a sole username. Create an account and provide your real name, email address, and mailing address.
To play using real money, you need to fund your account. Debit, credit, prepaid, and also gift cards work.
Many websites offer deposit bonuses and no-deposit bonuses to new players. These occasionally require a coupon code to accept or activate.
- Find the Live Casino and Choose Live Sic Bo
Websites have a link to the live casino on their homepage. Find the link and follow it.
This will take you to the live casino lobby. Once you are there, you’ll find a list of games. Choose Live dealer Sic Bo and start playing.
- Clear the Bonus Requirements and Your Winnings
If you claimed a bonus, remember to fulfill the staking requirements before making any withdrawal. A wagering requirement or a rollover requires a player to bet the amount of the bonus several times before they can cash the bonus out.
Online Sic Bo vs Live Sic Bo
Online sic bo
- Sic Bo plays quicker, meaning players are likely to lose money.
- Sic Bo Online uses a random number generator that uses software to “shake” the dice.
- Online Sic Bo game uses a computer graphic simulation of a betting table.
Live sic bo
- It gives you a sense of playing in a real casino while at home Sic Bo Live results are strong-minded with the real sic bodice in a real box.
- Live Sic Bo lets the gambler interrelate with real dealers.
Live Sic Bo Strategy
Sic Bo game does not have much of a strategy component. Every roll creates a win or a loss, so there is no real strategy to Sic Bo. The strategy elements that are involved with Sic bo are to avoid the sucker stakes and make solid bets.
Again, if you still want Live Sic bo Strategy, place bets on the Small-Big proposition and also ignore all the fancy bits. That’s all you really need to know as most bets in this game are for pushovers.