How to Play Video Poker Guide USA
If you’re eager to find out how to play Video Poker at USA casinos, then this guide is for you. Our team of expert casino players has laid out everything you need to know about playing Video Poker for real money with some helpful advice for making money. In addition, we’ve got the latest tips and tricks to ramp up your online gaming experience. Before we begin, we have to mention that these are just general guidelines for playing the game. There are no hard and fast rules because we believe in developing personal strategies to improve your gameplay. In fact, we encourage USA players to make the most of their personal budget as opposed to a suggested one. After all, only the player can decide what they can afford and no one has the same ideas.
Best Video Poker Casinos Online
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play High Country Casino|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Las Vegas|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Old Havana|
|Play Supernova Casino|
|Play Ruby Slots Casino|
|Play Drake Casino|
How to Play Real Money Video Poker
Before we get into anything else, we’ve got some basic steps for how to play Video Poker. Since that’s what the intention of this guide is. After this, we’ll go through the rules, variants and other important information. However, we have to mention that these steps are for classic versions, newer variants have their own steps.
- Login and make a deposit if needed.
- Go to the game library and filter by Video Poker.
- Choose a version of the game and open it.
- Read the game rules before starting.
- Set your bet size.
- When you’re ready, select start and/or auto-play.
- Collect any winnings and start again.
What is Video Poker?
Video Poker is a form of five-card draw Poker that is controlled by Random Number Generators (RNGs). These games usually feature multiple hands and only use traditional hand rankings from normal Poker. However, there are different versions that give some cards a different ranking depending on the game. For example, Joker Poker uses the Joker card.
Variants of the Game
Here’s our list of the most popular Video Poker games to play:
- Jacks or Better – This is one of the most popular versions available at any casino. Therefore, payback percentages are 99.54% with little variance.
- Aces and Eights – usually, this game features three additional pays for getting four of a kind eights, sevens or aces. Also, payback is 99.78%.
- Deuces Wild – twos are the highest-ranking card. In addition, players need a royal flush, five of a kind or four of a kind deuce card.
- Double Bonus – this game features two bonus payouts on four aces.
- Double Double Bonus – as an extension of Double Bonus, this game has even more pays.
- Deuces and Joker – here twos and the Joker payout the most. More specifically, getting five wilds results in a massive jackpot win.
- Jokers Wild – this variant has three distinct versions: Two Pairs or Better, Kings or Better, and Aces or Better. We highly recommend Kings or Better.
- Tens or Better – this variant has the least returns, and casinos love to push it for that reason.
- Bonus Deuces Wild – this version has an added payout for four deuces and an ace. In addition, four of a kind hands for threes, fours, or fives count with an ace.
Tips for this Card Game
- Tip #1: play maximum coins. In order to win big, you need to place bigger bets. Not recommended for low stakes players.
- Tip #2: check pay schedules. These will indicate the best possible hand and payout. Thus, you can win far more.
- Tip #3: know the strategy for the game you are playing. There are hundreds of blogs for each variant, and it pays to read them all for top strategies.
- Tip #4: practice for free before you play Video Poker. Learning to play the game in demo mode saves USA players money. Making free mistakes also feels better than losing your entire bankroll.
Rules to Play Video Poker
- The objective of Video Poker is to get a hand of cards that are highly ranked.
- Hand rankings are the same as normal Poker, including a Royal Flush.
- Pay tables are the most important rule as the assign values to each hand.
- House edges will apply to these terminals and must be factored into the odds.
Additionally, Return to Player rates will not guarantee a win.
More How to play Guides