Best Live Dealer Blackjack Online
Live blackjack is one of the best online gambling games in the United States. Casino players can play the game for real money and stand a chance to win big. Online blackjack casino games are operated by software programs, and live blackjack games are being played at gambling venues as well as at land-based casinos. The gambling action is streamed to gamblers’ computers through modern video streaming and webcam technology. It is a lot like gaming at a brick and mortar casino but from the comfort of your home. Live sites are compatible with mobile devices, they enable players to gamble on their tablets and smartphones. Playing live blackjack is fun, and it is possible to find yourself playing it over and over again. We have compiled a live blackjack gambling guide for you to have a better understanding of the game. Read on and when you ready, sign up to one of our trusted featured internet casinos.
Recommended Live Blackjack Casinos
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Vegas Casino|
|Play Lucky Red|
|Play Lincoln Casino|
|Play Cherry Gold|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Supernova Casino|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Las Vegas|
|Play Eclipse Casino|
|Play Golden Lion|
|Play Free Spin|
|Play Two Up|
|Play Dom Game|
|Play Slots Plus|
|Play Royal Ace|
|Play Silver Oak Casino|
|Play Planet 7 Casino|
|Play Cool Cat Review|
|Play Raging Bull|
|Play Liberty Slots Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Bovada Casino|
|Play Ignition Casino|
|Play Slots Lv|
|Play Old Havana|
|Play Club World|
|Play Aladdin’s Gold|
|Play Manhattan Slots|
|Play High Noon Casino|
|Play All Star Slots|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
How Live Blackjack Works
When you load a game of live blackjack on your smartphone, desktop or tablet, you will see a virtual game table. The table will be used to place bets. Also, the gambling screen also includes a video box in which the gaming action is endlessly streamed to your mobile device. You should take note that the game is not pre-recorded but it is live. The game might be played in a gaming studio or even at a land-based casino. You are able to place bets live and interact with the live dealer. There is a chatbox on your screen that will make it easier for you to chat with the croupier.
Live Blackjack in America
The US has a lot of laws regarding gambling which makes it hard for gamblers to enjoy live blackjack games. Since the US federal government approved the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) in 2006, a great number of payment processors, operators and software providers extracted from the US market. For instance, Microgaming, the world’s casino gaming software giant, developed the biggest number of live dealer games. However, they don’t offer their services to US residents. Regardless, US people can play at live casino games that are powered by US-friendly software providers like Visionary iGaming and the Global Gaming Labs.
Live Dealer Blackjack Rules
Live blackjack is more like blackjack online and blackjack that is played at land-based casinos. The game has variants, each of them stands in a class of its own though they are based on standard blackjack rules.
Here are the rule variations:
- Live blackjack might use six, seven, or eight decks of cards.
- Live casinos might offer one-to-one tables the same as at land-based casinos or even one-to-many tables.
- Croupiers that run one-to-many tables get bets from as many players as possible and deals the same hand to every player.
- The dealer will then stand or hit on soft 17.
- Rules that relate to doubling the bet, the number of times pairs can be split, splitting card pairs, surrendering, purchasing insurance differ from one live blackjack game to the next.
- Betting limits differ from variant to variant and also casino to casino. High rollers who want to play high-limit live blackjack, you will have to contact customer care.
Betting Options in Live Blackjack
- Insurance – If the dealer’s upcard is an Ace, you can pick the insurance option in order to protect yourself against the dealer blackjack. Insurance costs about 50% of your original stake.
- Hit, Stand or Double Down – You have the choice to advance the value of your hand when you hit or double down. When you hit, you choose an additional card. You can continue to hit until you reach your anticipated target.
- Split – Players with a pair of cards of equivalent value can decide to split those cards and gamble two separate hands in a chase to win a total. The bets per hand are equivalent to the value of your original bet. Once you choose to split your hands, you will get another card. Then you can hit or stand
- Hand Totals – any hand total that is over 21 it’s a loss. You forfeit all stakes placed on the hand. Once all gamblers have placed their wagers, the dealer reveals the value of his/her down-card. The dealer must draw to 16 and stand on all 17s.