Best Blackjack Rules Guide US
Blackjack is a popular casino game to indulge in. Whether you are playing the game online, which is preferred, or at a land-based casino. If you are a new player then this blackjack rules guide is for you. Recently, casino sites have created different variants of the game. This was to make sure that this classic casino game is easily accessible to gamblers from the comfort of their own homes. Each variation of the game has its own rules. So, before you go ahead and play for real money we’ve compiled this guide for you to better understand the general rules of the original game. By so doing, it will be easier for you to play the game at a casino site.
Blackjack rules are imperative to learn before enjoying the game online to ensure that you make sustainable and profitable bets. In this guide, we will look at the most important rules to remember when playing this classic casino game. We will also take a look at how to play classic online blackjack. We will also list some of the best casino sites for blackjack.
Best Internet Casino for Digital Blackjack
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Vegas Casino|
|Play Lucky Red|
|Play Lincoln Casino|
|Play Cherry Gold|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Supernova Casino|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Las Vegas|
|Play Eclipse Casino|
|Play Golden Lion|
|Play Free Spin|
|Play Two Up|
|Play Dom Game|
|Play Slots Plus|
|Play Royal Ace|
|Play Silver Oak Casino|
|Play Planet 7 Casino|
|Play Cool Cat Review|
|Play Raging Bull|
|Play Liberty Slots Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Bovada Casino|
|Play Ignition Casino|
|Play Slots Lv|
|Play Old Havana|
|Play Club World|
|Play Aladdin’s Gold|
|Play Manhattan Slots|
|Play High Noon Casino|
|Play All Star Slots|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
So, we previously mentioned that online blackjack rules will come in handy when playing real money blackjack for sizeable profits.
- The game of blackjack is dealt with between 1 to 8 decks of cards; this is done to prevent card counting. After each hand or a set number of hands, the cards must be re-shuffled.
- The dealer will have to continue drawing cards if the value of his two cards amount to 17 points or less, while the player can stop at any time.
- When dealing with the cards, the dealer will also deal with two cards to players, including him.
- If you are dealt with cards of the same value then you can split these cards. For example, 6-6 or J-Q, are cards holding the same value. When you split these you double the opportunities to play this card. Split aces receive only one additional card.
- The value of the cards must be equivalent to the highest hand, which is amounts to 21, which is the winning blackjack hand.
- The dealer will reveal one of the cards for players to see. The other card, known as the ‘hole card’ will be handed out faced down.
- Should you get a ‘21’ and the dealer also gets a ‘21’ then this will result in what is known as a ‘push’ meaning neither of you will lose or win the game.
- Once you’ve seen your cards, then you will have four options. You can either, stand, hit, double down, split or surrender. We will explain these further on in the guide.
- Once every player has revealed their cards and stated what their next move it based on the cards, the dealer will then reveal his ‘hole card’.
- Should the dealer score over 21 points and you are still in the game then, you will win the game as a result.
- If the dealer manages to stay in the game, then whichever hand has the higher equivalent will win between the dealer and the player.
- Following this gameplay, and the winner is identified the cards may be reshuffled and a new round may resume.
Options to Implement During Blackjack
In this section of our blackjack rules guide, we have listed the plays you can implement when playing this casino game on the internet.
- Stand – the players can opt to stick with their cards.
- Hit – in this case, ou can request another card from the dealer. Should your value exceed 21 you will go bust.
- Double down – this is similar to the play above, a player gets one more card.
- Split – if you have a pair of cards matching each other you can double your wager and separate your cards into two individuals.
So, blackjack rules for casino sites are not so difficult to implement. We encourage players to ensure that prior to playing real money blackjack they start by ensuring that they understand the rules. Sign up with any of our recommended casinos to get started today!
More Blackjack Guides
- How to play blackjack
- live blackjack
- Blackjack strategy
- Blackjack faqs