Best Bitcoin Casinos for US Players
Recently updated on January 20th, 2022
Best Bitcoin casinos USA blockchain brings you profits that are incredible on a regular gambling site. First, the Bitcoin casino USA network cultivates anonymity between its users, this means that there are very slim chances of anyone discovering your gambling passion.
Second of all, Bitcoin casino betting is quick and secure, as you can make deposits or withdrawals in a matter of minutes. Finally, online Bitcoin gambling sites are legal. No law in the US regulates the cryptocurrency, this means that you can gamble from anywhere in the country.
Find ore on what bitcoin casino sites have to offer to players here.
55+ Best Bitcoin Casinos in 2023
How to Choose the Best Bitcoin Casino
Below we’ve listed numerous factors to keep in mind when you choose a Bitcoin casino.
- The casino must accept Bitcoin – Make sure the casino accepts Bitcoin. Scammers turn to advertise that they accept the crypto just to get your data. Double-check the website’s legitimacy before making a deposit.
- Customer Service – Evaluate customer service. The best Bitcoin casinos online are going to respond to your needs 24 hours a day with more helpful service professionals.
- Bitcoin Withdrawals- Make sure the casino offers Bitcoin withdrawals. They will have small or no fees, moreover, they are quicker than other payment options.
- Secure Deposits – Being able to make secure deposits is important when choosing a casino.
- Bonus & Promotion – Most BTC casinos offer huge bonuses. Reload bonuses, Cashback, and VIP rewards are as noteworthy as the welcome offers.
- Alternative banking Methods – You will likely be using BTC to make deposits. However, you might want to make a fast cash deposit if you don’t have a BTC wallet at hand. For a choice, we recommend Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin Casino Bonus Codes
For casino websites to get you to try out their casino games, they will often offer you bonuses and promotions. Since BTC is has become a well-known deposit option in the industry, internet casinos have made precise bonuses for casino players that use Bitcoin as a payment option.
How To Claim a Bitcoin Bonus?
These are four steps to claim your Bitcoin bonus:
- Sign up for one of the optional casinos.
- In the cashier, select BTC as a deposit method.
- When asked, input the correct bonus code.
- Once you added the code, you can enjoy the bonus!
How to Deposit At a Bitcoin Casino
Bitcoin deposits are quite easy to make. Follow these five steps to fund your casino account, so you can begin playing and winning.
- Join a Bitcoin Casino
Sign up at a casino online over the registration form. Ongoing members must go to the Cashier, and choose Bitcoin as a payment option.
- Go to the Casinos Cashier
Once in the casino sites Cashier, choose Bitcoin as your banking option. You’ll have to use one of the putative wallets and own the cryptocurrency, which you may buy at exchanges like Kraken and Circle.
- Add Your Wallet Address
Every player that has a BTC wallet has their own personal wallet address. Add your wallet address to make sure payments go through.
- Pick A Deposit Amount
Select the amount you want to deposit. Every casino is different and has withdrawal and deposit limits.
- Fund the casino’s account & Play
Review any available deposit bonuses offered. Bitcoin is an immediate payment method, though it might take a few minutes to be processed. Now that you deposited, start gambling!
Know your Bitcoin Basics
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency or a digital cash system that is spread worldwide. This means that Bitcoin doesn’t use bodily items such as coins or bills. It’s stored online in what we know as wallets and traded on BTC exchanges.
Having a Bitcoin wallet is much similar to having a bank account. You can use the cash to purchase things or transfer money to other people’s wallets. The sole difference is that you won’t be able to “physically” withdraw your Bitcoins, however, you can exchange it for approval currencies such as the US dollar or the Euro.
One of the key characteristics of Bitcoin is that it is decentralized. Meaning there’s no government or any other authority that can issue BTC or control the process. Instead, every user has access to the blockchain. This is a system where Bitcoin transactions are recorded.
Bitcoin Casino Games
There are types of Bitcoin games like table games, slot games, or random number games like Dice.
Slot games include variations of slots or fruit machines. There are for example jackpot, classic fruit slots, or graphical 3D slots, or progressive slots.
Table games include card games like Poker, Blackjack, Red dog, and Baccarat. Craps or Sic Bo games are played using dice. Roulette is frequently categorized as a table game or even a random number game.
Random number games consist of games such as Dice, Keno, Wheel of Fortune, or the old classic, Bingo.
Bitcoin slots -The idea of slot games is simple: all you need is to spin the reels and wait to see if you get the right combination to win. Most crypto gambling sites offer types of Bitcoin slots to select from.
In numerous slot games, you can pick the number or the direction of lines. The more lines you wager, the higher your chances of winning. For a quick gaming session, slots are a good choice.
Bitcoin blackjack – Blackjack, also known as 21 is a card game between the players and the dealer. To win, you have to get like 21 points as possible. Almost all casinos have differences in the Bitcoin blackjack game. Bitcoin blackjack is a foundation in crypto gambling.
Several top Bitcoin casinos offer live Bitcoin blackjack. Meaning there is a live dealer who deals the cards through a video connection. You can wager the live game usually on your computer or your mobile device. You may as well chat with the dealer and other game players.
Bitcoin roulette – Roulette is a random number casino game where you spin the little wheel. Almost all crypto sites have Bitcoin roulette games in their collection. You can choose to wager on a single number, number combinations, or even for instance red or black numbers.
Bitcoin dice games – In classic Bitcoin dice games, you guess the random number between 0 to 9999. Then you must choose if the next roll will be lower or higher than the number you selected.
You can also decide if you want to chase after higher winnings or lower winnings. Typically, Bitcoin dice games offer a low casino house edge, so this could upsurge your possible winnings in the long run.
You can play dice casino games like Bitcoin casino craps. In craps, bettors roll two dice and stake on the numerous combinations of the result.
Bitcoin Sic Bo is an old Chinese origin game that is played with three dice. It is popular in Asia and casinos in Macau.
Bitcoin lottery – Lottery games are number gambling games where you choose six numbers from 1 to 49. If you guess the right numbers, you get to win the jackpot. Bitcoin lottery is a renewed choice for a lottery game. Crypto Games bring a wild lottery game where you openly see the winning chances and also win amounts depending on the player amount.
Bitcoin poker – Poker is initially a 5-card game that syndicates skill, strategy, and also gambling. Of course, these days there are tens or even hundreds of dissimilar variants with diverse card amounts, betting systems, and rules.
Depending on the variant, poker games include gaming rounds. In video poker, you have the chance to discard one or even more cards in exchange for new cards in the hope to get a better hand. Bitcoin Poker is a great alternative to chasing the royal flush in this thrilling classic card game.
Free Bitcoin Casinos
There are crypto casino sites where you can gamble for free. It is a fun way of Bitcoin betting with no risk. Also, you can test the casino games freely and have a lot of fun. Gambling with big money and even free money is always quite amusing!
Free Spins in Bitcoin Casinos
Most casinos offer Bitcoin free spins to depositing clients as an extra deposit bonus. Some casinos offer free spins as a gift now and then, and you get an email if it happens. Also, some Bitcoin cash games offer players free spins inside the game, like a bonus round.
Bitcoin Casino No Deposit Bonuses
Bitcoin casino sites offer no deposit Bitcoin bonuses, this is where you as a player don’t deposit any currency or any Bitcoins to the site. With these bonuses, you can try betting with no risk.
Bitcoin Gambling with Free Play Money
Almost all of the casino sites have free play cash to gamble with no risk. If you run out of cash to gamble, you can reset your account and start afresh gambling with the free play money. Free play can be fun and why not test different casino games using the free play money?
Mobile Casinos (Android, iOS)
Best Bitcoin gambling sites work assuredly on mobile devices like iPads, iPhones, or tablets, or Android phones. The casino design that works well in mobile devices is called responsive design. So, the site responds and scales very well also to small screens in mobile devices.
Some of the gambling sites have their mobile app, however, most of them work in the browser of the mobile device you have. Bitcoin mobile casinos are the best choice for players looking for some entertainment and also excitement on the go.
Top 10 Best Bitcoin Casinos In 2023
Instead of giving you a list of the top 50 bitcoin casinos, we’ve come up with a much shorter, well-curated position. This casino offers the best customer service and cutting-edge games such as league of legends.
- Bitcoin Casino
- Argo Casino
- 7Bit Casino
- Fortune Jack
The first casinos that accept bitcoin betting platforms were simple to use. They offered crypto games like dice or the easiest-to-develop bitcoin games that are provably fair. Fast-forward, years later, players can find betting sites everywhere and they can place their bets on various gambling games for real money.
A casino that offers players in the USA games can play poker, blackjack, roulette, and more using bitcoin as a method of payment. Sports betting sites also accept bitcoin gambling.
Bitcoin gambling offers the following advantages
- Privacy – you can stay anonymous and you don’t have to provide all your details to anyone.
- Speed– withdrawals, and deposits are quick.
- Low transaction fees – you won’t be charged a lot to make withdrawals and deposits including other payment options of fiat currencies.
- Security – Bitcoins are safe and secure to use. Casinos also have a 24/7 live chat. There is no risk of you being hacked.
- Promotions – there are plenty of perks that players should always take advantage of such as reload bonuses, 50 free spins, and an even more wide range of bonus offers.
- Tax-free – players don’t need to declare anything before they can get their money
Bitcoin gambling offers the following disadvantages
- Volatility – the Bitcoin price goes up and down and this could work in your favor. However, at the time it is very hard to predict.
- Not User-Friendly – for players that not tech-savvy, it may be a bit hard to operate the system.
- Uncertainty – several states continue to try and regulate Bitcoin. As a result, making people have fear of the unknown.
- Many tips for online gambling apply to Bitcoin, too. For a start, always stick to dependable operators with an appropriate license and guaranteed fair gaming. Promotions are also significant, as you should always get as much extra value as possible.
- Always keep your eyes open for casino games with a zero-house edge, no betting margin, or no rake.
- Plenty of Bitcoin workers have products, which are close to unbearable to find on old-style gambling sites. Also, make sure to check the wagering requirements before signing up.
- Stick to provably fair gambling games. They are the bread and butter of Bitcoin casino gambling, as the fairness of the casino games is bullet-proof.
The History of Crypto Gambling
For a long time, a Bitcoin casino meant a one-page website offering only one game. The withdrawals and deposits were run by Bitcoin technology and the people behind the casino were anonymous. There was typically not even a contact address, if they were, you couldn’t get any answer. The popular Bitcoin game was the Bitcoin dice.
At some first years of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in general, with provably fair games about 50% of all Bitcoin dealings happened on the SatoshiDice site. SatoshiDice is a popular website to play the Bitcoin dice game, nonetheless, competition and the development in cryptocurrency games has since gone over SatoshiDice.
Bitcoin casino software developed during recent years. These days the websites look and feel the same as flash casinos.
Bitcoin Casinos FAQs
The majority of big casinos don’t accept this banking method, and, in some cases, you will find that Bitcoin casinos only accept Bitcoin and not any other payment method.
Bitcoin’s 2030 marketing cap will be decided by bitcoin holders that are multiplied by the average bitcoin worth held. The 2030 Bitcoin supply will be around 20 million. Bitcoin’s 2030 price and user count will amount to $500,000 and 400 million.
Analyze the market and compose a business plan.
Register your documents.
Procure a license.
Order a site development.
Acquire a bitcoin casino software.
Select slot machines and make contacts with providers.
Launch a website.
Shop Online and then Earn Bitcoin.
Open a Crypto Interest Account and Earn Free Bitcoin.
Start Crypto Mining and Earn Bitcoin.
Take Surveys and Earn Free Bitcoin.
Be an Affiliate Marketer to Earn Bitcoins for Free.
Start to Earn Free Bitcoin Online Today.
Buy 1 BTC daily. Run or work for a business or a store that accepts Bitcoin as a method of payment method. Generate enough income to pay or be paid yourself 1BTC/day.
Bitcoin miners were arrested by law enforcement authorities, though in 2018 Carlos Vargas, the government’s cryptocurrency superintendent said that “It is an activity that is perfectly legal.
Digital coins are the future of money. It is vital to know how to protect your cryptocurrency from all kinds of fake threats. The guide above will certainly put you on the correct track.
More Casino Guides