High-Roller Casinos – Best VIP Casino Sites
A high roller is someone that most casino players aspire to be, but not that many realize what it takes to become a high roller. While it seems trendy, there is a lot of risks involved in becoming this kind of player.
VIP treatment, personalized gifts, free holidays, exclusive games and the list goes on. These are just some of the rewards American high rollers are used to.
We know that you wouldn’t mind getting some VIP treatment either, so if want to find out how or are already accustomed to the VIP lifestyle and interested in how it all goes down, you should read our guide.
Play at High Stakes Casinos
How We List High Stakes Casinos
As an American high roller, you do not have to worry about spending any extra time looking for the perfect high roller casino, as we research for you. Here’s what we look for when choosing which High-Roller Casinos make the list.
- Licensing-We ensures that every site is licensed and regulated by a trusted and reputable authority.
- Reliable banking options-We make sure that each site has a variety of safe and secure banking options that offer speedy deposits and payouts.
- Game variety-We check that each high stakes casino offers a wide range of games that are powered by a reliable software company so you have access to the latest games with high-quality graphics, sound, and gameplay.
- Customer services-We ensure that every high stakes casino provides their American players with 24-hour service for all their queries and concerns.
- Rewards-A big deciding factor, we make sure that every high betting casino featured has a great VIP program for all American high rollers. High rollers also receive great casino bonuses.
What are High-Roller Casinos
Online casino high roller sites that offer special rewards programs for the players that deposit, high stakes, wager and withdraw large amounts of money at the casino. These players are known as high rollers as they’re not afraid to take chances and have the financial ability to do so.
Because of this, these high roller players are given special treatment by the casino as a reward for their loyalty. There are also land-based casinos where high rollers can relish at any time being VIP players. there are bonus offers where players can play slot games or even blackjack online.
High-Roller Casinos – Earning the status
To earn the high roller title as an American player you need to get noticed by the casino, and to do this, you need to make significantly large deposits and place high wagers over a period of time. Each casino does have its own way of determining which player is granted the high roller status, but most gaming sites follow a similar system known as a loyalty program. Let’s take a closer look at how this program works.
High Roller Bonus Offers
Any American who’s played at a casino site knows that casinos are always nervous to keep players active. They do this by offering players casino bonuses on the money they deposit with. For instance, there could be a 50% deposit bonus up to $100. This means if you deposit $100, and you’ll get $150 to gamble with.
High roller online casinos and normal casinos offering the best VIP casino practice for their big spenders will offer this kind of bonus regularly and for higher amounts. For instance, instead of a 50% bonus of $200, they will offer a player high bet bonus of 100% on $4,000, meaning you’ll receive $8,000 to the game with. Some bonuses include:
- Free spins
- No deposit bonuses
- Poker bonuses
High Roller Online Casino Programs
Most casino loyalty programs use a tier system to track the player’s status. Once a player signs up and makes their first deposit, they are automatically placed on the first tier. Certain deposit amounts carry a specific number of points, the higher your deposits and wager the more points you will receive, and the higher up the tier system you will go. If you deposit less you will move down a tier and if you maintain the deposit amount, you will stay on your current tier.
High-Roller Casinos – Online Games
Most American high rollers have a deep understanding of certain games and have developed strategies of play. This gives them the extra confidence and edge needed when placing high bets. These players, therefore, opt for online table games such as High-Roller Blackjack or High-Roller Baccarat as they have the highest stakes and the largest payouts. High-Roller Casinos offer the same games to their players with slight differences such as higher wagering requirements, stakes, and payouts.
However, these changes do depend on the type of loyalty program offered by the high roller casino. High rollers also get the chance to play the latest casino game releases before other players. Some other popular high roller casino games include High-Roller Roulette and High-Roller Slots.
How Do I Become a High Roller?
Admission necessities for a VIP salon web casino area differ from website to website nonetheless the amount of money you have to wager is more at devoted high stakes casino sites than it is at usual casinos with VIP programs.
The main answers to becoming a high roller are:
- Money – How much money you put on a single wager and how much you bet in one session is the most vital factor in getting the most out of the best VIP casino programs.
- Frequency – Also, it differs from casino to casino, however, betting $500 on one bet is definitely a high roller material in most of the USA online casinos. How often you stake these big amounts also influence your top-tier casino status, so make sure your big gambles aren’t just a one-off.
Benefits of High-Roller Casinos for American Players
There are many benefits of being a high roller player, some of these include:
- Free access to VIP events such as concerts, trips, and accommodation, to name a few.
- Personalized gifts were specific to the high roller.
- Higher stake games with higher bonuses which allow you to win more, the more you deposit.
- Quicker payouts so you will receive your winnings faster and get back to continue your winning streak.
- Faster deposits and withdrawals so you can quickly access your favorite casino games.
- Higher withdrawal limits so you can get a greater amount of your winnings back.
- Access to special promotions, tournaments, higher stake games, and new game releases.
- A VIP host as a thank you for your loyalty.
- Personal managers to oversee your account and casino transactions.
- A special customer service line so you do not have to wait to ask for help.
Frequently Asked Questions About High-Roller Casinos
This would depend on your personal situation. Becoming a high roller has great benefits and it can be tempting to try, but it can also be risky.
Yes, however, it does depend on your area. The most widely accepted age limit in the USA is 19. Always look at your casino site to check the accepted age limit.
Yes, most High-Roller Casinos accept USD. Always look at the banking options page on the high-stake casino site to make sure that the banking options available accept USD.
To become a high roller player, you need to place large deposits and wages over a significant amount of time to get noticed by the casino.
More Gambling Guides