Best Roulette Lessons for US Players
Roulette lessons make playing roulette online exciting. Playing roulette can be very fun and profitable for US players, but many are unsure of how to properly play the game, which is why we have compiled the ultimate list of roulette lessons for our players. Although it may seem somewhat complicated, it is actually really easy to learn how to play. Once you know how to play, you will realize that it is one of the most exciting table games available. And, with some good money to be made, it really is one of the best casino games to play online.
If you would like some of the best roulette lessons available on the internet, make sure to stick around. Below we have a look at all the things you have to know in order to play this famous table game. This includes table and wheel layout, game rules, available bets and some of the best tips and strategies. So, read on and find out all you need to know about playing this amazing table game!
Top Roulette Casinos USA
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Vegas Casino|
|Play Lucky Red|
|Play Lincoln Casino|
|Play Cherry Gold|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Supernova Casino|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Las Vegas|
|Play Eclipse Casino|
|Play Golden Lion|
|Play Free Spin|
|Play Two Up|
|Play Dom Game|
|Play Slots Plus|
|Play Royal Ace|
|Play Silver Oak Casino|
|Play Planet 7 Casino|
|Play Cool Cat Review|
|Play Raging Bull|
|Play Liberty Slots Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Bovada Casino|
|Play Ignition Casino|
|Play Slots Lv|
|Play Old Havana|
|Play Club World|
|Play Aladdin’s Gold|
|Play Manhattan Slots|
|Play High Noon Casino|
|Play All Star Slots|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Play Diamond Reels Casino|
|Play Platinum Reels Casino|
5 Important Roulette Lessons
Below we have surmised all the basics of roulette into five brief and easy to understand lessons. After reading through each lesson, US players should be ready to play this table game online without any hassle (we’d really recommend playing for free before real money just to put the theory into practice at no risk.)
Lesson 1: Roulette Wheel and Layout
A roulette wheel’s layout is entirely dependent on the type of game you are playing. Remember that there are three different types of roulette and that each alters the game ever so slightly. However, these slight changes have a big effect on the house edge you compete against in each game.
The main difference with regards to the wheel is the number placement and the fact that the American roulette wheel has an extra double 00 pocket (European roulette wheels have 37 pockets and American 38 pockets). The addition of this singular pocket means that the house edge is raised from 2.70% to 5.26%, which is quite severe. (In fact, we always recommend playing European roulette for this reason.)
In terms of numbering, roulette wheel numbers can be summed up as follows:
- American – 0-28-9-26-30-11-7-20-32-17-5-22-34-15-3-24-36-13-1-00-27-10-25-29-12-8-19-31-18-6-21-33-16-4-23-35-14-2
- European – 0-32-15-19-4-21-2-25-17-34-6-27-13-36-11-30-8-23-10-5-24-16-33-1-20-14-31-9-22-18-29-7-28-12-35-3-26
Lesson 2: Roulette Rules
Playing the game is fairly simple. Most people are able to pick up the rules by simply watching others play it. Of course, they will have no idea of what sort of probabilities they face with each possible bet, but at the very least they will know how the game works.
In roulette, players place casino chips on the bets they would like to make and then wait for the dealer to spin the wheel and for the ball to determine whether or not the bet is successful. Traditionally, in brick and mortar casinos, chips don’t have a numerical value. Instead, they are used to distinguish players from each other and players give them their own valuation.
Lesson 3: Roulette Bets
There are two types of bets available in Roulette: inside and outside. We breakdown each of the available bets in these two categories down below:
- Single/Straight – a bet on a single number.
- Split – a bet made on two numbers that are adjacent from each other.
- Street – a bet on three consecutive numbers.
- Corner – a bet on four numbers in a corner.
- Double Street – a bet on six numbers on two consecutive lines.
- Trio – a bet on three numbers with at least one zero involved.
- First four – a bet on the first four numbers.
- Basket – a bet on the first five numbers.
- High/Low – a bet made on numbers between 1/18 or 19/36.
- Red/Black – betting on a color on the wheel.
- Dozen – betting on a number in specific downs. For example, 1-12. 13-24 or 25-36.
- Even/Odd – betting on even or odd numbers.
- Column – betting on a column of 12 numbers.
Lesson 4: Roulette Strategies
Every player is looking for a few tips and tricks and strategies that are sure to tip the scales in their favor. While there aren’t any strategies that are sure to guarantee you win, there are a few every player should keep in mind to maximize their odds of winning big cash prizes. Some such strategies include the following:
- Make sure that you always try to play European roulette instead of American. As explained above, American roulette features a higher house edge making it harder to win, and nobody wants to make a game harder to win just for the sake of doing so.
- If you are going to use a progressive betting system, make sure that it is a positive progression system. That is to increase your bet after each win and to decrease it after each loss. If you increase it after each loss, you are sure to lose money a lot quicker than you would like.
- Try to stick to using outside bets. They provide players with a high statistical chance of winning, and while they don’t offer the highest available payouts, at the very least you can double your money.
Lesson 5: Roulette Payout Table
Here is a brief breakdown on the payouts players can expect to receive when placing some of the most popular bets mentioned above:
- Red/Black or Eve/Odd – 1/1
- Any 6-Number Bet – 5/1
- Any 4-Number Bet – 8/1
- Any 3-Number Bet – 11/1
- Any 2-Number Bet – 17/1
- Straight Bets – 35/1
- Live roulette
- How to play roulette
- Roulette terms
- Roulette strategy