Play online blackjack with friends
You don’t need to travel to Las Vegas to play a casino game with other players. Play free multiplayer blackjack game with friends. Start playing blackjack online by clicking the Reno table and clicking wager. You can also chat with other players when you click on the chat bubble in the lower left, also invite some friends by clicking on an empty hand.
Free blackjack game features
Multiplayer Blackjack – Play free blackjack casino games with friends, join a table, and be connected to a multiplayer blackjack game table. You can also invite friends to play by clicking on an empty seat, then you will be given the choice to copy a link or to share via twitter, email, or Facebook.
Card Count – We don’t re-shuffle after every hand, instead of virtual decks are used allowing players to card count. Philadelphia & Reno deal with eight decks. San Diego and Denver are dealing with six decks.
Las Vegas Blackjack Rules –21 blackjack game offers the same rules that are found in Las Vegas and other casino sites around the world. Blackjack pays 3-2. bettors can double down on any two cards.
Earn Blackjack Badges – While you play blackjack you can complete other challenges to earn badges.
Blackjack app & mobile blackjack – You may download free blackjack app on Android and iOS. Also, you can play mobile blackjack game straight through your mobile browser.
How to Play Free Blackjack Game
To start a hand on the Free Blackjack App, you click on an unlocked city. All players begin at Reno. Next, click the chip values at the bottom of the table. Once your desired bet is displayed, click the stake button to the right.
Two cards are dealt with the player(s) and dealer. The dealer will show one of his cards. If the dealer’s card is an ace, it will then ask if the player would like insurance. Insurance then pays 2-1 if the dealer hits 21. The dealer will peek to see if he has a blackjack. The dealer also peeks with a ten-value card showing, however, will not offer insurance. The hand is over If the dealer has a blackjack.
If the dealer doesn’t have blackjack, the hand proceeds as usual. A player that is dealt with blackjack is paid 3-2 immediately. Otherwise, the bettor has numerous options:
- Hit – A player that hits take a card to recover the hand. A player might hit cards one at a time till the hand busts.
- Stand – A player content with the hand’s point value then stands. This means no cards are drawn.
- Split – Split is obtainable when dealt with a pair. To split, a player should make an equal-sized stake to the original wager.
More Casino News & Guides
- Evolution Launches Crazy Time Game July 2, 2020
- What is the best time to gamble at a casino? July 1, 2020
- Get started with Super Showball June 30, 2020
- German State Files Legal Complaints against Three Casino Operators June 25, 2020
- PA’s Parx Casino Next in Line to Resume Operations June 24, 2020