Let It Ride Poker Online
Let It Ride is a casino table game that is based on poker, where the player places bets on a five-card poker hand created by their own three cards and two community cards.
This card game isn’t as popular as baccarat, roulette, and blackjack; however, it retains a prominent place at most casino gambling floors.
You don’t have to wager anything to play Let It Ride for free online; you can also enjoy this game by playing the demo version. When you’re ready to play for real money, click on the “Play Now” button to lock in your casino bonus offer.
Best Online Casinos 2020
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play High Country Casino|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Las Vegas|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Old Havana|
|Play Supernova Casino|
|Play Ruby Slots Casino|
|Play Lucky Hippo Casino|
|Play EL Royale|
Let It Ride Poker Rules
- Every round starts with you placing three bets of equal size in three gaming circles. For instance, you might lay $1 in each of the three circles.
- Following this first betting round, the dealer deals three-hole cards to you. They also then deal with two face-down community cards.
- You have two chances to withdraw one-third of your first wager. The first chance comes after you took a look at your hole cards. At this time, you can or not remove the bet in the first gambling circle.
- The second chance comes after the second community card is dealt with. You can either remove your first wager, or the second if you’ve already removed the first bet.
- You “let it ride“ when you leaving all three stakes to stand. At the end of the wagering rounds, you flip over your three-hole cards and make the best five-card poker hand possible with the two community cards.
- Potential payouts are only based on the game’s paytable. You win as you hold a pair of 10s or higher. You lose if you hold a pair of 9s or less.
Let It Ride Poker Strategy
The First Bet Strategy
- Let it ride if you have a winning hand in your three cards.
- Let it ride if you have three cards to a straight flush that is much higher than 2-3-4.
- Having three cards to a straight flush with a gap, and also one of the cards is 10 or higher, then let it ride.
- Let it ride if you have three cards to a straight flush with two gaps, and two of the cards are 10 or even higher.
- Otherwise, you can pull back your stakes.
Second Bet Strategy
- Let it ride when you have any kind of winning hand.
- When you have four cards to a straight flush, then you can let it ride.
- Let it ride when you have four cards to a flush.
- You can let it ride If you have four cards to an outside straight, and at one of those cards is a 10 or even higher.
- Otherwise, you may pull back your wager.
How to Play Let It Ride Poker
Check out the following steps on how to lay let it ride game below:
- You place three bets of equal size in three betting circles.
- The croupier deals you with three face-down (“hole”) cards.
- You may remove your first stake or let it ride.
- The dealer then deals with the first community card.
- You may remove your second wager or let it ride.
- The croupier deals you with the second community card.
- You then flip over your cards.
- Your five-card poker hand and the paytable will now determine if you win a prize.
Let it Ride Poker Pay Table
The standard pay table of Let It Ride include the following:
- Straight flush: 200:1
- Royal flush: 1,000:1 payout
- Flush: 8:1
- Two pair: 2:1
- Four-of-a-kind: 50:1
- Full house: 11:1
- Straight: 5:1
- Three-of-a-kind: 3:1
- Pair of 10s or better: 1:1
Land-Based Vs. Online Let It Ride
The process of playing Let It Ride remains the same between internet casinos and brick-and-mortar. However, you will notice some tones between the two versions.
- Web casinos offer lower minimum bets.
- The atmosphere in a land-based casino is great.
- Different comps: online casinos are limited in terms of the comps they offer.
- Brick-and-mortar casinos offer a lot of rewards.
Let it Rode Poker FAQs
Is let it ride a good casino game to play?
Yes. The Let It Ride edge is much comparable to Three-Card Poker, though it is better than the 3-Card Poker’s Pair Plus side bet.
What does let it ride mean in gaming?
If the gambler decides not to withdraw part of their bet, they are said to “let it ride.”
How many decks are used to let it ride?
Cards used to play the game are two alternating decks, each of them consisting of fifty-two cards with backs of a similar design.
What is the easiest casino game to win?
Blackjack is the easiest casino game to win.
What are the worst odds in the casino?
- Slots – House edge 3% – 20%.
- Wheel of Fortune – House edge 11%.
- Keno – House edge 20% – 40%.
More Poker Guides