Best Pai Gow Poker Strategy for USA Players
Pai Gow Poker strategy is for American players who want to stand out from the ammeters. Like with any game, players need to be well prepared before they decide to play with real money. The great thing about the game is that USA players don’t have to be an expert to start the game. That’s why we have compiled an in-depth Pai Gow Poker strategy to help players get ahead of the game. Many casino sites that will claim to have the best tips. However, we have made things easy for players and reviewed different sites to come up with exceptional Pai Gow Poker tips.
Having the correct Pai Gow Poker strategy can improve your chances of winning. USA players will get an understanding of proper hand-setting, beating the house edge, considering the odds and so much more. If you have already played the game but haven’t had much luck in winning, then try our Pai Gow Poker strategy.
Top Pai Gow Poker Casinos
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play High Country Casino|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Las Vegas|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Old Havana|
|Play Supernova Casino|
|Play Ruby Slots Casino|
|Play Lucky Hippo Casino|
|Play EL Royale|
|Play Drake Casino|
Pai Gow Poker Strategy – Beating the House Edge
Pai Gow Poker is a game that offers US players a low house edge that is about 2.9%. The house edge is a bit more for the most loved casino game called Blackjack. Some players might want to know if they can remove the house edge during the game. Players won’t be able to eliminate the house edge. It takes 5% commissions on winning hands. However, players can bring it down to 2.57% if they use an effective Pai Gow Poker strategy.
Ideal Pai Gow Poker Strategy
Casino games like Blackjack are played well when you use tactics to get ahead. This also applies to Pai Gow Poker. US Gamblers who have played the game will tell you that you need to have a Pai Gow Poker strategy in hand before playing the game. A great strategy will help players increase their opportunities of winning. Check out our Pai Gow Poker basic strategy below for some hints:
- If players aren’t given a pair, they must place their highest card in their backhand and the following highest cards in the front.
- The moment players are dealt with one pair, they need to make sure it’s kept it in their backhand that is their five-card hand. Then players can shift their two highest cards to their front hand. It will give them a better opportunity to beat the dealer, although both hands are not the best.
- Should players be dealt with two a two pair that involves two different pairs they can separate them between each hand.
- 7s in a pair or higher with no single aces.
- A combination of Jacks or better and 6’s that are better and an ace.
- A combination of aces and any other pair.
- Place the biggest combination of cards in the two-card hand and the two other combinations in the backhand, in the case that players have been given a three-pair.
- If players are dealt three-of-a-kind, they need to ensure that all the three cards that are the same are in their backhand.
- US Players who are dealt with three-of-a-kind must play the lowest three of a kind in the five- card and separate the higher three of a kind to play a combination in the front hand and the other hand in the backhand.
- Players who are in possession of a full house need to separate unless they have a combination of 2’s with a king or an ace played in front.
- When players are dealt a full house with three of a kind and two pairs, they must separate their starting hand into two and play the biggest combination in front and the rest in their backhand.
- Should players be dealt with two three-of-a-kind hands, they must always play their highest pair in front.
- If USA players are dealt straights, straight flushes, royal flushes, and flushes. USA players must play a straight or s flush in the backhand.
- Players from the US, who have four-of-kind, need to play according to the rank of their hands.
- In case players have five aces, they are required to split unless there is a combination of kings that can be put in their front hand.
More Pai Gow Poker Strategy Benefits for USA Players
- Jokers – There are Pai Gow Poker variants that involve Jokers that are referred to as semi-wild cards. The joker can act like an ace. Whenever a joker is used to finish a pair it may change into any card that USA players require to make up the hand.
- Pai Gow Poker Odds – Like other games, Pai Gow Poker is based on luck. US players should consider the odds.
- Online Pai Gow Poker – American players have to keep in mind that they aren’t able to be the banker in web-based Pai Gow Poker. When playing Pai Gow Poker on the internet players will notice that the house edge is automatically the banker.
Optimal Strategy for Pai Gow Poker
Pai Gow Poker is rooted in Chinese history, the USA and other countries have taken the principle of the game in their casinos. The game is based on some luck and players are advised to have a Pai Gow Poker strategy and reap rewards. Players who implement the Pai Gow Poker Strategy will get better at the game and even make some money. Players from the US can select any casinos above to start playing the game.