Martingale Betting System
For players looking for a straightforward gambling system to use at the roulette table, then the Martingale Betting System is perfect. Simply, double your stake after every consecutive loss and return your initial stake on a win. When using the system correctly, this strategy is easy to follow and ideal for players with deep pockets. Let’s see how this betting system will work out for you.
Play Online Roulette here
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play High Country Casino|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Las Vegas|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Old Havana|
|Play Supernova Casino|
|Play Ruby Slots Casino|
|Play Lucky Hippo Casino|
|Play EL Royale|
|Play Drake Casino|
How Does the Martingale Betting System Work?
The theory it is very simple. If you double your stake on each consecutive loss, finally you will triumph and earn your losses while making a profit as well. Have a look at these step-by-step instructions.
- Start with the smallest stake the table will allow.
- On a win, collect chips and place a small bet.
- On a loss, you can double your bet. Endure doubling your wager until you achieve a win.
- On a win that happens after a series of successive losses, collect chips and place a smaller bet that matches your original bet.
- Rinse and repeat!
Why is a small early bet vital to this strategy? Let’s have a look at what the stake progression looks like after 9 successive losses for numerous small, initial bets.
- 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256
- 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512
- 3, 6, 12, 24, 48, 96, 192, 384, 768
Now, let’s check what it looks like with bigger bets.
- 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, 160, 320, 640, 1280
- 7, 14, 28, 56, 112, 224, 448, 896, 1792
- 10, 20, 40, 80, 160, 320, 640, 1280, 2560
As you see, the stakes can increase intensely in a short amount of time. To win back your losses and recoup your winnings, it is vital to stick with the system loyally doubling the stake after every loss. That becomes gradually expensive as the first bet grows.
Which Bets Work Best?
Outside bets, such as black/red, odd/even and high/low 18, are the finest choice for this strategy. These ‘even chance stakes’ have the best odds, making them perfect to use with the Martingale. Each of them gives a nearly 50% chance to win with a 1/1 payout.
The Betting System in Action
Let’s look at how the Martingale betting system plays out in a casino. You’ve decided to take this approach for a spin at a roulette table game with a minimum bet of $1. You place a bet of $1 to switch with and place your chips on black.
- The wheel spins and the ball lands on a black number which gives you a payout of $1. You bank it and place $1 on black again.
- Now, when the wheel is spinning and a red number is chosen resulting in a loss. So, you then double the wager placing $2 on black.
- The ball then lands on another red. Your total loss now is $3, and you then double the wager again placing $4 on black.
- Lucky, the unpredictable ball lands on a black number this time giving a payout of $4. As you already lost a total of $3, the profit amounts to $1.
Notice how the profit matches your initial wager amount every time a win occurs. When using the Martingale system, expect the profits to be only as big as the first bet.
Variations of the Martingale Betting System
- Reverse Martingale
- Grand Martingale
- Dynamic Martingale