Live Dealer French Roulette Guide
Live dealer French roulette refers to the French variation of roulette that’s played at a live online casino site. Live roulette games are facilitated online and feature an actual dealer. The game is streamed by you online and is played the same as in a real casino venue.
And of course, because this guide is about to live dealer French roulette specifically, we have to mention the additional bet opportunities that you have when you play this version of the game. We get into all this and further down in the article. We cover how to play live roulette, as well as the rules and strategies that go with playing the game. Once done, feel free to visit any of the casinos that we list down below for an unforgettable live dealer French roulette experience.
Best Live Dealer French Roulette Sites
Top Live Dealer Roulette Sites
You have options when it comes to casinos that offer live casino games. The only challenge might be finding a casino that offers live games for your favorite casino games. However, if you are a roulette fanatic then you might in luck as many of the casinos that we recommend are known for offering live casino games. Roulette, baccarat, and blackjack are favorites. If a casino does offer live games this will also be widely advertised so you should be able to see if the casino offers live dealer roulette quite easily. Hopefully, they offer live dealer French roulette too. Here are some of our top picks for live dealer French roulette casinos.
- BoVegas Casino
- Vegas Casino Online
- Lucky Red Casino
- Lincoln Casino
- Cherry Gold Casino
How to Play Live Dealer Roulette
So how exactly do you play live dealer French roulette? French roulette, in particular, has some unique rules that make it different from the other main versions i.e. European and American roulette. But, besides those few rules, the rest of the game is played the same.
- Well for starters, you have to actually sign up at a casino that offers live dealer French roulette facilities. Make sure the casino is trusted and has all the right licensing information. Signing up should make you eligible for a nice welcome bonus.
- Live dealer French roulette games are in fact real money games. These don’t usually come in free mode so you will have to fund your newly created online casino account. If you already have an existing account, head straight over to the banking section to make your deposit. Be sure to use your bonus codes to redeem all due bonuses at this point as well.
- That settles the admin side of things. Now you head over to the casino games section and search for online roulette, but the French variation more specifically. We suggest you take a minute to familiarise yourself with the casino software and where everything is placed on the screen. Remember the game is live so it follows the pace of a live game too. If there’s anything you need to know at this point, you have the luxury of asking the dealer directly. He/she can hear you but they cannot see you. You can see them through.
- The game will then begin like any other roulette game. You start by placing your bet and you wait for the dealer to launch the ball onto the spinning wheel. You see all of this happen.
- If you happen to win, your winnings will be credited to your casino account which you will be able to withdraw once you’ve met all the wagering requirements.
Rules and Bets
Two additional rules come into play during French roulette games. They are called the La Partage and En Prison rules. They are unique to French roulette and do not apply to the other versions. The La Partage rule applies to even-money bets like odd/even bets or color bets. The nature of this bet is quite lenient because it gives you half your money back if you lose and the ball lands in the zero pocket instead of the bet that you made.
The En Prison rule does exactly what the name implies, it puts your initial wager in a state of imprisonment when you lose in the hopes that the next spin will result in a win for you. If it doesn’t, only then will you lose your initial wager. This rule is like a second chance on a failed bet.
There are many reasons why you should play live dealer roulette. One of those reasons is the fact that you give yourself time to get comfortable with playing live while in the comfort of your own home before going all in at a land-based casino. The pressure is also not as bad as when you play at a casino where other players, the dealer, and casino security cameras are watching your every move.
More Related Guide