How to Make an Online Casino Withdrawal
Most people who play casino games online do so with the hope of someday winning. And, if you win, you will need to a withdrawal. But, how do you make an online casino withdrawal? Well, the process is simple enough. Even the idea seems like work to players who have never made a withdrawal before. However, there are a couple of things you need to know before you send in your first withdrawal request. For example, did you know if you request a withdrawal before meeting your bonus terms that you forfeit the bonus funds?
If you would like to learn more such information about withdrawals, then make sure to stick around. Below we go through the process of making a withdrawal and also look at the pros and cons associated with making a withdrawal with each popular banking method. We also have a look at some of the general terms and conditions that govern these transactions. So, read on below, and start making educated transactions.
Easy Withdrawal Casinos
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play High Country Casino|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Las Vegas|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Old Havana|
|Play Supernova Casino|
|Play Ruby Slots Casino|
|Play Drake Casino|
How to Make a Withdrawal
Making a withdrawal at a casino is a fairly easy process. The procedure at most instant withdrawal casinos can be summarized as follows:
- Win Cash – so to perform a withdrawal, you will need winnings in your account to withdraw. So, you need to play casino games and win enough so that you are able to make a cashout request.
- Head to the Cashier Section – once you have won enough cash to elicit a withdrawal, navigate to the casino’s cashier page.
- Pick a Banking Method – once you make it to the casino’s withdrawal page, there will be a list of banking options, including bank cards, checks, bank transfer, e-wallet, etc. Make sure to read up on the pros and cons of each method before picking one.
- Confirm your withdrawal amount – input the amount of money you would like to withdraw and complete the process to begin the casino’s processing period. It will take them about one to two days to review your request.
- Wait for Your Money – aside from the casino processing time; you will have to wait out the processing time associated with the banking option you have selected. So, with e-wallets and cryptocurrencies, there is no waiting time. However, checks and bank transfers take a few weeks.
- Get Your Money – experience relief in the spoils of your luck!
Fast Withdrawal Casino – Terms and Conditions
So, there are a couple of terms and conditions associated with making a withdrawal at the casino that you need to be aware of before you request one. This includes:
- Casino Withdrawal Time – you are never going to find a casino that pays out players instantly. You will always have to deal with processing time. In addition, your banking method may have some additional wait time attached due to the nature of the transaction. So, be mindful of this when choosing your withdrawal option.
- Terms of Deposit Bonuses – if you do not meet the wagering requirements attached to a bonus, the amount will be subtracted from your winnings. So, be sure that you are either fine with forfeiting your bonus when requesting a withdrawal or prepared to do what it takes to meet it.
- Minimum and Maximum Limits – there are limits attached to how much you can withdraw at once. Firstly, a casino will never allow you to withdraw an amount that would mean paying extra for processing fees. So, for example, if you want to withdraw $1 and processing fees are $5, you are not going to be able to complete the withdrawal. They have max limits so that they do not have to pay out too much in one go.
- Personal Detail Requirements – most casinos will not let you make a withdrawal without proving your identity and address. This usually means showing them your ID and utility bill. If you are uncomfortable with doing that, you may have to reconsider playing casino games online.
- Reverse Withdrawals – most casinos will give you a time in which you can cancel a withdrawal request. Make sure to use this opportunity if you change your mind.
Banking Options for Withdrawals
E-wallets are probably the most popular casino payment methods. A lot of people love using PayPal, Skrill and Neteller because of the anonymity associated with them. You don’t have to share your financial details with casinos sites when you make use of this deposit and withdrawal method.
In addition, electronic wallet payment options tend to payout the fastest. Generally speaking, you just need to wait for processing times to complete before you receive your winnings. Unfortunately, one of the downsides of this fast process is that there are usually high fees attached to it.
Also, not all casinos offer e-wallets as one of their viable withdrawal options because of laws trying to regulate offshore online gambling sites. So, you’ll be lucky if you find a site that allows you to use your PayPal account or more.
Cryptocurrencies are another one of the preferred methods to cash out your winnings at casinos. Unlike wallet services, this option tends to be available at most casinos in the form of at least Bitcoin and sometimes Litecoin too.
Many online gamblers, especially high rollers, like using Bitcoin, use this method because it usually offers the highest deposit and withdrawal limits. This means you can withdraw your winnings in a shorter space of time if it is a large amount.
Another great thing about cryptocurrencies is that the minimum withdrawal amount usually tends to be lower than that seen with many other options, such as money orders, bank wire transfers, and checks.
However, one of the big drawbacks of using a cryptocurrency as your primary banking option for your casino account is that the value is volatile. So, what you withdraw could be less than what you put in, and nobody likes that idea.
Some casinos only allow gamblers to withdraw from their online casino player account using bank transfers.
There are two huge drawbacks of using this method to request a withdrawal. This first is that you have to share your bank account details with the casino in question. Not everyone is very comfortable with the idea of doing such.
The second big downside is that it takes a long time to process withdrawals. So, whereas you may have to wait two days with e-wallets and cryptocurrencies, you may have to wait up to 30 days with bank transfers. So, if you are looking for the fastest withdrawal method, this isn’t it.
Checks are another one of the most popular withdrawal methods at casino sites targeting US players. If you withdraw funds with this option, you experience all the advantages and disadvantages that come with using checks.
The advantages associated with this banking method is that you do not have to share your banking details with the casino. In addition, you can go to pretty much any casino cashier page, and you are sure to find checks as a viable option.
However, there are two major disadvantages associated with using checks. The first is that this withdrawal method sometimes may take even longer than a banking transfer. You can pay the casino extra to get your check couriered, but then you are already eating into your profits.
The second major disadvantage is that the minimum amount of money you need to make a withdrawal is significantly higher than that seen with other banking methods. So, we don’t think that it is a good idea to use this banking method unless you really have to.
Money orders were once a very popular way to send money around the world. Nowadays, with e-wallets, cryptocurrencies, and more, it is less popular, but it is still offered as one of many withdrawal and depositing methods at casinos.
There is one major advantage associated with using money orders. You do not have to share your financial details, such as bank account and card numbers, with the casino.
However, there are many disadvantages associated with this banking method:
- You need to contact customer support to arrange a money order transaction. Although the support team may be available 24 hours, remember that they can only begin money orders in standard business hours.
- It is very expensive to do. A percentage of the money transferred will be taken by the financial services provider, such as Western Union.
- It takes longer for a money order to be processed. A couple of days, so you don’t get your money instantly.
Credit and Debit Cards
So, many would think that credit and debit cards would be a more popular withdrawal method at casinos that actually payout, but it is hard to find a site that offers this option.
All the standard advantages and disadvantages associated with using this banking method applies to use it. So, a major pro is that almost everybody has a bank card, so you don’t have to jump through extra hurdles to make a withdrawal.
Then, you could say that withdrawals are RELATIVELY quick. With cards, they take about seven days, which is faster than a check or bank transfer but slower than e-wallets and cryptocurrencies.
However, there are two major disadvantages associated with using this banking method. Firstly, as already mentioned, it is difficult to find a casino that allows you to make withdrawals using this banking method.
Secondly, you have to share your card details with the casino to complete the transaction. Not everybody is comfortable with the idea of this.
Same Day Withdrawal Casino – FAQs
Do casino sites really pay out?
Yes, casino sites really do pay out. The only casinos that don’t pay out are those that are rogue in nature. But you should be making sure that you sign up to a trustworthy site before you deposit money into your account.
How do you get your money from a casino site?
You need to request a withdrawal. Requesting a withdrawal is a fairly easy process. You just need to visit the cashier and select the “withdrawal” option instead of “deposit”. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
How much can you cash out at a casino?
This depends on the casino and the banking method being used. In general, most casinos will allow you to withdraw around $2000 and $5000 per week. Cryptocurrencies, e-wallets, and bank transfers usually allow you to make the biggest withdrawals.
Which casino has the fastest withdrawal time?
In terms of fast withdrawals, we usually recommend casinos such as Café Casino and BoVegas because their processing time is around 24 to 48 hours. Many other casinos post a processing time of around three to seven days.
What are reverse withdrawals?
A reverse withdrawal refers to the option of canceling your withdrawal. After requesting a withdrawal, there is a short period of time in which you can cancel it. Often, if you are planning on making another deposit soon, it is better to cancel the withdrawal. You will save on additional fees by doing so.
Are all casino payment methods secure?
Some are more secure than others. We’d say that if you don’t want to share any information with the casino, you need to use e-wallets and cryptocurrencies. However, nowadays, banks also have a lot of procedures that make transfers a lot safer.
Probably, the least safe is checks. The reason is not that the act of writing a check is unsafe but rather that anyone who intercepts the check can steal it.