Bonus Poker Real Money
Bonus poker is a video poker game that is based on jacks or better. Similar to jacks or better, the game offers a minimum pay hand that consists of two jacks or better than that. The difference with bonus poker from other video poker games is that it offers a bonus for a four of a kind hand. The bonus payouts for the various for that kind hands are dependent on what cars are in those hands. Higher-ranking cards naturally pay out more.
We will explore what bonus poker strategy works best. Additionally, we will go through the rules of bonus poker and how to play the game.
Play Bonus Poker Online
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play High Country Casino|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Las Vegas|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Old Havana|
|Play Supernova Casino|
|Play Ruby Slots Casino|
|Play Lucky Hippo Casino|
|Play EL Royale|
|Play Drake Casino|
Bonus Poker Strategy
The best bonus poker strategy he’s you the opportunity to win big. To formulate a bonus strategy that works need to understand the roles of video poker bonus poker. It’s also important to understand the rank of the cars so that you know which cards to keep and which ones to discard. You can formulate a bonus poker strategy by calculating the probability of getting a particular hand, especially because bonus poker uses a fixed number of cards in the deck.
In bonus poker as with all other video poker games you are given 1 to 5 coins to play with is always advisable to take the maximum number of coins. This so that you can maximize your return in the event of a winning hand.
- Remember four of a kind hands pay a bonus. Four aces pay the highest sale it’s always a good thing to keep an ace.
- Always hold on to two’s threes and fours.
- If you have a pair of cards no matter the rank, it’s good to hold onto it because you could get two pairs or a four of a kind.
Bonus Poker Rules
Jacks or Better rules are closely similar to Bonus poker rules. In fact both games have a rule that a pair of Jacks is the minimum paying hand. You’re expected to make your bets first that is to choose your coin size and select the number of coins first. Afterwards, the process is pretty much the same as any other video poker game you get five cards from the video poker machine. It’s up to you then to choose what cards to keep and which ones to discard. This is a very crucial part of the game since discarding the wrong cards could highly reduce your chances of winning.
Bonus Poker Pay Tables
Bonus poker pay tables are similar to Jackson better pay tables. The only difference is again, the four of a kind of bonus. We have listed the best paying hands in bonus poker from highest to lowest.
- A royal flush is the highest paying hand. It pays outs as much as 100 to 1 or even higher for a five-coin bet.
- Straight flush payout is always the same whether or not you made a Max bet that is all five coins.
- Four Aces are the highest paying four of a kind hand with an 80 to 1 payout.
- Four of a kind made up of two’s, threes or fours is the second-highest bonus payout, paying 40 to 1.
- Any other Four of a kind hand except the above-mentioned pays out 25 to 1.
- A full house pays out 2 to 1.
- Flush pays out 5 to 1.
- Straight pays out 4 to 1.
- Three of a kind pays out at 3 to 1.
- Two pairs pair of 2 to 1.
- A pair of jacks or better pay even 1 to 1.