Triple Edge Poker
Triple edge poker is a game developed by BetSoft. It is a version of the three-card poker, and it is a single deck table game. The game also features the pair plus, which gives you a chance to win more per hand.
Find out more about triple edge poker from our guide below. We have included the rules, how to play, and strategy to play the game. What’s more, we have listed the best BetSoft casinos where you can sign to play the game for real money.
Play Triple Edge Poker Online
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play High Country Casino|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Las Vegas|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Old Havana|
|Play Supernova Casino|
|Play Ruby Slots Casino|
|Play Lucky Hippo Casino|
|Play EL Royale|
How to Play Triple Edge Poker
BetSoft has developed the game to allow you to play multiple hands at the same time. For all the hands, you will have to make decisions to make a winning hand.
Here are steps on how to play triple edge poker online:
- Make your bets – you will first start by making your bets. You will choose from the Ante or Pair plus bet. There is also the option to place bets on both of them. The Ante bet is represented by the square on the table, where you will place your bet. The circle with a P+ represents the Pai plus bet.
- Cards are dealt – you will be dealt with three cards, and the dealer will also get three cards face down. You will check your cards so you can choose what will happen next.
- Ride or Fold – once you have checked your cards, you can choose to either fold or ride. If you want to continue the match, click the ride button. However, if you don’t like your hand, you can choose to fold. If you fold, you lose the bet.
- Dealer qualifies – if you choose to ride, the dealer will reveal their cards. If the dealer’s cards have a queen or better, then they qualify. However, if the dealer does not have the cards, you win the Ante bet 1 to 1.
- Payouts – once the ante bet is settled, then you will move on to the pair plus bet. You will win the pair plus bet if you have a pair or better.
There are basic rules to know before you can start playing the game. The rules are similar to the 3card poker since the game is a version of it. You have the options to make the main bet and the side bet.
See the rules below.
- If you place the ante bet, you will have to raise your stake with the same amount you bet after seeing your cards.
- When you choose to fold, you lose the ante bet.
- When the dealer has a hand with a queen or better, they qualify.
- You will win the ante and play bet when the dealer qualifies. Your hand has to beat the dealer’s hand based on the paytable.
- If the dealer fails to qualify, the ante bet and get a 1 to 1 payout.
- You will lose your ante bet when the dealer has a better hand than yours and qualifies.
- If there is a tie and the dealer qualifies, the best will be a push.
- Payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Your hand has to have a pair or better to win the pair plus bet, and the payout will be according to the pair paytable.
Strategy to Win
Fortunately, triple edge poker does not have complicated strategies to learn to improve your chances of winning. The system is simple and easy to follow.
You have to match three cards to win the game. If you have a queen, six, and four or better, click the ride button and raise your bet. If you have a hand that is less than the mentioned one, you have to fold.
See the payouts for the hands below:
|Three of a Kind||4:1|
|Dealer Doesn’t Qualify||1:1 (ante bet)|
Pair Plus Paytable
|Three of a Kind||30:1|