How to Play Sic Bo Online
Although Sic Bo is not the most popular table game out there, it is a fascinating game in its own exciting way. The game originates from China with three dices involved in the combination making process. This luck-based game has easy rules and payouts available. For new players, it may seem multifaceted at first, but the casino game is actually easy.
You can try out the game for free before playing for real money at leading online gaming sites.
Best Sic Bo Casinos
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play High Country Casino|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Las Vegas|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Old Havana|
|Play Supernova Casino|
|Play Ruby Slots Casino|
|Play Lucky Hippo Casino|
|Play EL Royale|
Playing Sic Bo Online
Sic Bo game uses three dice, picked up by the dealer in a small chest. The dealer will then use the chest to shake the dice, until ready to reveal the combination of the three dice. If the dealer rolls the combination that you staked on, then you’re a winner.
Sic Bo online game revolves around a table that lists a variation of dice combinations that gamblers are able to stake on. It is important to keep in mind that the table layout might differ from place to place, though the objective still remains the same.
Players are able to bet on the available dice combinations that are listed on the table. Every combination has a certain chance of being rolled, and gamblers must use this knowledge to make educated decisions when placing wagers.
Sic Bo Bets
As the name suggests, Sic Bo, or even hi-lo, offers high and low bets. Like craps, gamblers can bet on as many combinations as they want. The two common bets are small, meaning the sum of the dice falls between 4-10. The second one is big, meaning the sum of the dice falls between 11-17. The following are bets that are available when playing sic bo:
- Big – The sum of the dice that falls between 11 and 17. As mentioned before, it is one of the popular bets when playing sic bo.
- Small – The sum of the dice that falls between 4 and 10. Like the big, this wager excludes triples and has a 48.6% winning probability with a 1:1 payout.
- Odd – This sum of the dice will then be an odd number. This wager triples and pays 1:1.
- Even – The sum of the dice will be an even number, without triples. This wager pays 1:1 with a 48.6% chance of winning.
- Specific Triples or Alls – An exact number that appears on all three dice. This bet has a 0.46% chance of winning, and it pays anywhere from 150:1 to 215:1.
- Specific Doubles – A specific number that appears on at least two of the three dice. This wager has a 7.41% chance of winning, and it pays between 8:1 and 11:1, contingent on the country that you are playing in.
Sic Bo Summary
Sic Bo might look a little bit intimidating given the variety of bets. A quick look at the Sic Bo table can be intimidating when in certainty, the rules of the game are simple to learn. Many people draw comparisons between other dice games.
When you get down to it, the Sic Bo game is simple. Players need to pick the numbers they think are going to appear on the three dice.
More Casino Games Guides