Paroli Roulette System
The paroli strategy is a common roulette betting system that suggests that players should increase or decrease their bet depending on the previous result. The roulette strategy is easy to use and can also be used in many other casino games.
The positive progression system has been around since the 16th century. It works in the opposite manner to the Martingale strategy. With the parole system, you will double your bets after a win. The betting system’s aim is to make the most out of the profits in brief gaming sessions.
As you may already know, roulette as a number or different bets. The Paroli strategy works well on all even money bets that have a 50-50 chance of happening. There are three types of even-money bets, which include even or odd, high or low, and black or red bets. The Paroli system can be used on any of the mentioned bets in real money roulette games.
Best Roulette Casinos to use the Paroli System
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play High Country Casino|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Las Vegas|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Old Havana|
|Play Supernova Casino|
|Play Ruby Slots Casino|
|Play Lucky Hippo Casino|
|Play EL Royale|
|Play Drake Casino|
How to Use the Paroli Roulette System?
Before you can start using the Paroli system, you need to decide on a fixed initial bet. One of the best ways to do this is to determine what your bankroll is. By bankroll, we mean the funds or money you intend on using to play roulette online. The bankroll can be set per gaming session either for an hour or the entire night.
Your initial bet should not be more than 5% of your bankroll. Most online roulette players tend to go with 2% of their bankroll as their basic bet amount. For instance, if you have set a bankroll of $100, your basic bet will be $2, which is 2%.
What this means is that you will be risking only $2 with every session. This is from the beginning of the progression until the end. From this point, you can follow the below rules.
- Double your bet after you win
- After three consecutive wins stop raising your bets
- Go back to betting your initial bet after you lose
Paroli Roulette Strategy
Now that you have an idea of how the paroli system works, let’s take a look at how the system works in practice. We have made an example using ten spins.
|Total Bet Amount||$19||Total Payout||$22|
Paroli Roulette Betting System: Advantages and Disadvantages
Before you can commit to using any kind of betting system or the Paroli strategy, you need to know the risk and benefits of the strategy. For this purpose, you need to remember that none of the strategies can guarantee you winnings in the long term. This is simply the nature of roulette.
When playing Roulette online, each spin is completely independent and does not rely on the previous result. Another important factor to remember is that regardless of your decisions, they will not influence the results of the roulette wheel.
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using the Paroli strategy
- Firstly, it is very simple. It takes no time at all to learn, and implementing it is very easy.
- Secondly, the strategy gives players the potential of reliable but moderately small wins.
- Thirdly, chances that you will suffer large losses is highly unlikely.
- The system is a great way to manage your bankroll
- You should not expect to win three times in a row every time. While three uninterrupted wins are more probable than five or six wins they are not guaranteed.
- Moreover, a single lost bet should be considered a lost spin in this system. That suggests that losing money with the Paroli strategy is not so unlikely.
- The system only generates profit in the short term