High-Roller Casinos in USA 2019
VIP treatment, personalised gifts, free holidays, exclusive games and the list goes on. These are just some of the rewards American high rollers are used to. High roller casinos offer players the best online gambling experience. This high-end casino is for players that don’t mind losing money to make money. Get to enjoy great perks at high roller Las Vegas and more. High rollers bet from $10,000 to $1,000,000 per hand and sometimes they play multiple hands at a single table liable on the game. They have the ability to knowingly impact a casino's short-term bottom line. Theres a number of US online casinos that you can choose from and begin with your gambling journey
We know that you wouldn’t mind getting some VIP treatment either, so if you’re curious to find out how or are already accustomed to the VIP lifestyle and are just interested to how it all goes down, you should read our American guide to High-Roller Casinos in 2019.
Top High-Roller Casinos Online
What are High-Roller Casinos
High-Roller Casinos are online casinos that offer special rewards programmes for the players that deposit, wager and withdraw large amounts of money at the online casino. These players are known as high rollers as they’re not afraid to take chances and have the financial ability to do so. Because of this, these high roller players are given special treatment by the casino as a reward for their loyalty.
High-Roller Casinos -Earning the status in 2019
In order to earn the high roller title as an American player you need to get noticed by the online casino, and in order to do this you need to make significantly large deposits and place high wagers over a period of time. Each casino does have its own way of determining which player is granted the high roller status; but most online casinos follow a similar system known as a loyalty programme. Let’s take closer look at how this programme works.
Most online casino loyalty programmes use a tier system to track the player’s status. Once a player signs up and makes their first deposit, they are automatically placed on the first tier. Certain deposit amounts carry a specific number of points, the higher your deposits and wagers the more points you will receive, and the higher up the tier system you will go. If you deposit less you will move down a tier and if you maintain the deposit amount, you will stay on your current tier.
High-Roller Casinos-Online games
Most American high rollers have a deep understanding of certain online casino games and have developed strategies of play. This gives them the extra confidence and edge needed when placing high bets. These players therefore opt for online table games such as High-Roller Blackjack or High-Roller Baccarat as they have the highest stakes and the largest payouts. High-Roller Casinos offer the same games to their players with slight differences such as higher wagering requirements, stakes and payouts. However, these changes do depend on the type of loyalty programme offered by the high roller casino. High rollers also get the chance to play the latest online casino game releases before other players. Some other popular high roller casino games include High-Roller Roulette and High-Roller Slots.
Benefits of High-Roller Casinos for American players
There are many benefits of being a high roller player, some of these include:
- Free access to VIP events such as concerts, trips and accommodation, to name a few.
- Personalised gifts specific to the high roller.
- Higher stake games with higher bonuses which allow you to win more, the more you deposit.
- Quicker payouts so you will receive your winnings faster and get back to continuing your winning streak.
- Faster deposits so you can quickly access your favourite online casino games.
- Higher withdrawal limits so you can get a greater amount of your winnings back.
- Access to special promotions, tournaments, higher stake games and new game releases.
- A VIP host as a thank you for your loyalty.
- Personal managers to oversee your account and online casino transactions.
- A special customer service line so you do not have to wait to ask for help.
High-Roller Casinos -How we choose who makes the list
As an American high roller, you do not have to worry about spending any extra time looking for the perfect high roller casino, as we do the research for you. Here’s what we look for when choosing which High-Roller Casinos make the list.
- Licensing-We ensure that every site is licensed and regulated by a trusted and reputable authority.
- Reliable banking options-We make sure that each site has a variety of safe and secure banking options that offer speedy deposits and payouts.
- Game variety-We check that each high roller casino offers a wide range of games that are powered by a reliable software company so you have access to the latest games with high-quality graphics, sound and gameplay.
- Customer services-We ensure that every high roller casino provides their American players with 24-hour service for all their queries and concerns.
- Rewards-A big deciding factor, we make sure that every high roller casino featured has a great VIP programme for all American high rollers.
Frequently Asked Questions About High-Roller Casinos
As a high roller player, will I still have withdrawal limits?
Yes, you will. However, these limits will be much higher. The withdrawal processing time and payout will also be much faster. Check the terms and conditions page of your high roller casino to make sure.
Should I try to become a high roller?
This would depend on your personal situation. Becoming a high roller has great benefits and it can be tempting to try, but it can also be risky. You should always try if you have the financial ability to do so and because you enjoy it, not just because of the rewards, so winning or losing won’t affect you too much.
Is there an age restriction for online gambling in USA?
Yes, however it does depend on your area. The most widely accepted age limit in USA is 19. Always look at your online casino site to check the accepted age limit.
Do High-Roller Casinos allow American players to gamble in USD?
Yes, most High-Roller Casinos accept USD. Always look at the banking options page on the high roller casino site to make sure that the banking options available accept USD. Take a look at our list of High-Roller Casinos as they are all American and USD friendly.
How do I become a high roller player?
In order to become a high roller player, you need to place large deposits and wages over a significant amount of time to get noticed by the casino. This would also depend on the online casino loyalty programme. Generally, the more you deposit, the more you will receive and the higher up the system you will go, eventually giving you the coveted high roller status.More Gambling Guides
- Best payout casinos
- Live casinos
- Us dollar casinos
- Sports betting
- Gambling laws
- Ecogra casinos
- Real money casinos