Play Spanish Blackjack 2020
The classic table game has several variants, and the Spanish blackjack is one of the most popular versions of 21. You will need to familiarize yourself with the Spanish blackjack rules in order to have a chance of winning. Our gambling experts have collated an all-inclusive Spanish blackjack chart that consists of the different winning hands that you could play.
We have shortlisted the best Spanish blackjack app for US players to try out. You no longer have to travel to the local casino to play the card game. You can play Spanish blackjack online and win big all from the comfort of your home. If you are not clear on how the game is played, we recommend trying the Spanish blackjack free demo version to sharpen your skills.
You can improve your Spanish blackjack odds of winning by using the best strategy. Follow our step-by-step guide to learn how to play the game and quickly become a pro. US players must have knowledge of a Spanish blackjack basic strategy to win every time.
Top Spanish Blackjack Casinos
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play High Country Casino|
|Play Slots Of Vegas Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Las Vegas|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Old Havana|
|Play Supernova Casino|
|Play Ruby Slots Casino|
|Play Lucky Hippo Casino|
|Play EL Royale|
|Play Drake Casino|
Best Spanish Blackjack Rules – How to Play Spanish 21
The card game follows similar gameplay to other variants of blackjack. There are a few basic rules of the game that make it different from other versions of blackjack:
- Spanish 21 is played using six standard decks of cards, distributed in a shoe.
- Players have to place their bet and you’ll get your cards.
- Each player taking part in the game is dealt with two cards at first and can receive as more cards before they decide to stand. If the total tally of the hand did not go bust, you win
- After the player has decided to either hit or stand, the cards will be compared to that of the dealer to see who won.
- All of the 10 points cards are discarded from the deck.
Spanish Blackjack Chart – Best Way to Win
It is highly recommended that you study the blackjack chart in the game of Spanish 21 to find out which hand is the best. This is important because during the course of the game you will split cards and seldom surrender your hand. You need to understand which blackjack hand allows you to recoup your money or make a profit.
While the option to surrender is available in the game, you will not find a situation where doing so makes you money. We recommend familiarizing yourself with this Spanish 21 blackjack sheet and coupling it with a winning strategy to improve your odds of winning.
Best Spanish Blackjack Strategy to Win Big
It goes without saying that playing hopelessly without a strategy to win is a surefire way to lose all your money. Our recommended strategies for blackjack have been vetted by Spanish blackjack forums that house expert gamblers. Follow these tips and tricks and lower the house edge to 0.46%.
- Make sure you understand the Spanish blackjack chart before you play. It features a variety of possible hands and ranks them by their probability to win against the dealer’s hand.
- Do not place the insurance bet, which is regarded as the worst bet to make in blackjack. It has 2/1 odds of success that the dealer will hit blackjack.
- The best winning combination in Spanish 21 is getting 7-7-7. While it is a rare combination, it pays out big.
- It is recommended that players split low pairs and continue to hit on two separate hands. A lot of your wins will come from bonus payouts.
Spanish 21 Payout Odds
Below, we’ve featured a list of payout odds that every blackjack player must understand. This information will set out a pattern of play that can help you win consistently:
|Blackjack Hand||Payout Odds|
|7-Card Hand or Over||3:1|
|6-7-8 or 7-7-7 Hand of Mixed Suits||3:2|
|6-7-8 or 7-7-7 Hand of the Same Suit||2:1|
|6-7-8 or 7-7-7 of Spades||3:1|
|7-7-7 of the same suit vs. Dealer’s 7 Face-up Card||$1,000 to $5,000|
More Blackjack Guides